The EIC Community Platform helps EIC innovators establish on the European and global markets, by finding peers and business partnerships.
What is the EIC Community?
As EIC beneficiary, a box full of exciting business acceleration services and an extensive innovation network is waiting for you. All this through a single entry gate: the EIC Community Platform. It gathers all innovative companies funded under the European Innovation Council covering the EIC Accelerator, Pathfinder, Transition projects, Seal of Excellence (Horizon Europe), Women TechEU as well as coaches, corporates, investors, procurers, staff of the EIC…and many more! Our ambition is to boost connections and foster communication by creating a shared knowledge base and a virtual meeting-place where innovative and business partners can connect and leverage new partnerships.
On the EIC Community Platform you can:
- Access Business Acceleration Services like coaching and matchmaking events
- Explore business opportunities and expand your business network
- Co-create knowledge and self-organise online events and learning opportunities
- Get support from peers and the EIC eco-system, share experience and start discussions
- Publish your challenge or submit your solution on the EIC Challenge Platform
- Expand networks with EIC ecosystem partners
- Share your experience and get support from peers via horizontal and thematic groups
- Co-create ideas and knowledge
- Promote interesting other events to the EIC Community
How to access the EIC Community Platform?
You will be requested to log in using your EU Login username and password. If you do not have one, you can create your EU Login here.
You will then be asked to register your user profile. If you are funded by the EIC, it may be that your user profile has been already automatically registered. In this case just log in with EU Login username and password you are already in!
Who is it for?
The Community brings together all the people that interact around the EIC. For the moment, the Community is open to EIC Awardees funded under the European Innovation Council covering the EIC Accelerator, Pathfinder, Transition projects, Seal of Excellence (Horizon Europe), Women TechEU as well as coaches, corporates, investors, procurers, staff of the EIC…and many more!
What is on the EIC Community Platform?
- Stories show you highlights of the most relevant news, success stories, open calls for events and others;
- Events and matchmaking opportunities promoted by the Business Acceleration Services and external partners, or events directly promoted by the EIC Community members in Groups;
- Topics help you find all the relevant information concerning a thematic area on one page (discussions, events, active groups etc.);
- Groups provide members with a space to connect, share ideas and foster opportunities in public or private groups, between members with shared interests and purposes. Here you find information, events and group discussions under a specific theme created by a group;
- A searchable list of all EIC-funded companies;
- Profiles of people and organisations who share relevant information about their activity (team, products or services, target markets).
- The EIC Challenge Platform: become a Challenge Owner or a Challenge Solver and connect with European Business Partners.
Read more about the EIC Business Acceleration Services Global Offer on the EIC Community Platform