Under the European Innovation Council Scale Up 100, the EIC is setting up an EIC Scaling Club, an exclusive community of 100 European high-growth deep-tech champions and future unicorns. The Club will engage companies in a pan-European network of scalers to share their peer experience and obtain exposure at the European level. It will provide the selected companies with tailored coaching and access to quality business partners such as corporates and investors.
The participating companies will come from the portfolio of EIC Awardees and other national and European innovation programmes or beyond. They will be selected based on the transformative solution of their deep technologies and growth performance while respecting the cohort’s geographical diversity and the gender balance of the leading teams.
The action will generate the following impact
- Improved networking and peer exchange between Europe’s top-performing deep tech founders and CEOs,
- Facilitated access to strategic partners, such as corporates and public and private investors,
- Improved knowledge and skills of management teams;
- Accelerated growth of the participating companies in terms of new investments, partners, and jobs created;
- Strengthened image of the European scaleup scene;
- Supported companies positioned as successful and fast-growing sustainable future global leaders.
The action will engage the selected companies in an EIC Scaling Club - a committed network of a minimum of 400 quality ecosystem players consisting of:
- 100 most active investors, including venture capital, growth, and government funds;
- 100 most relevant corporations with their innovation, venturing, or development units;
- 100 agencies, clusters, and media that promote scale-ups in Member States, regions, or sectors, and
- 100 independent mentors with experience and relationships at the scale-up board level.
If you are an investor or a corporate representative and would like to be part of the EIC Scaling Club, please send a message to EISMEA-EIC-SCALING-CLUB@ec.europa.eu.