The European Social Innovation Impact Prize 2022 aims at recognising the efforts made by the semi-finalists of the European Social innovation competition challenge prize 2021 edition to evolve their original applications, develop the best impact methodology, and demonstrate the best results among all participants.
The application phase of the 2022 Impact Prize is closed now.
You can consult the EIC Work Programme 2022 featuring the full EUSIC call text.
Who should apply
The contest is only open to the 30 semi-finalists of the European Social Innovation Competition – the Challenge Prize 2021.
- The applicant must have been one of the 27 semi-finalists of the European Social Innovation Competition Challenge Prize 2021 edition.
- The applicant must be located in one of the Member States or Associated Countries.
- Winners of the Social Innovation Competition Challenge Prize 2021 are not eligible.
- Quality and clarity of the theory of change and of the impact measurement methodology with relevant indicators developed by the applicant;
- Demonstrated results over the previous year, on the basis of the chosen indicators.
How to apply
Semi-finalists of the 2021 edition are requested to submit an impact report with their application to show the progress of their idea presented to the European Social innovation competition 2021.
The jury will propose the winner of the impact price (1st ranked) rewarded with EUR 50 000.