To celebrate women in innovation, tech, and business, the European Innovation Council (EIC) is glad to invite you to the Awards Ceremony of the 1st cohort of the Women Leadership Programme (WLP). It aims to highlight and promote the success this pilot programme has had from October 2021 to March 2022.
- innovation | biotechnology | transport infrastructure | earth sciences | engineering structure | financial policy | information technology industry | public investment
- Live streaming available
- 8 Apr 2022,
10:00 AM - 10:20 AM CESTWelcome Address
Joanna Drake | Deputy Director-General, DG RTD
- 10:20 AM - 10:35 AM CESTAchievements of the 1st cohort: presentation of the Women Leadership Programme
Veronica Beneitez Pinero | Deputy Head of Transition Activities and Business Acceleration Services Unit, EISMEA
- 10:35 AM - 11:15 AM CESTRoundtable: Female Leadership: accomplishments and future gender equality at the European level
- Bettine Schmitz | Founding Partner Auxxo Beteiligungen GmbH
- Selma Prodanovic | Vice President of EBAN Startup-Grande-Dame
- Maria Fatima Lucas | WLP Participant, Co-founder and CEO at ZYMVOL
- Klaus Sommer | WLP Mentor, Founder and CEO KHSommer Consulting
- 11:15 AM - 11:30 AM CESTClosing remarks
Jean-David Malo | Director of EISMEA
During six months, 50 EIC-funded female innovators were part of this skills enhancement programme composed of elements such as
- Training Sessions
- Networking Events
- Mentoring Scheme
- Business Coaching Scheme
The existing diversity of geographical aspects and profiles enriched this 1st cohort and guaranteed the success of the Programme with its high rates of engagement.
In addition, it will help us understand more about what was implemented under each service of the programme with our trailblazing female innovators. Let’s make sure the female leadership is empowered for the next generations.