Financing your business
Under the EU’s budget for 2021-2027, new EU programmes have been launched. Financial institutions, national promotional banks, business support structures and multipliers are keen to get first-hand information on the new EU business support programmes such as the InvestEU, the European Innovation Council and the Single Market Programme.
The EU FINANCE DAYS 2022 are organised by the European Commission services & Representations and the main implementing partners. The event will present the new financial and support programmes to relevant stakeholders in the form of webinars. The participants will also have the opportunity during the webinar to ask the experts.
The EIB Baltic Office for the Baltic States is organising a complementary online event on 22 April, 15.00-17.00 CEST targeting financial intermediaries and other multipliers in Latvia. For this event, register by 20 April.
Join the EU Finance Days 2022 and learn more about InvestEU, Single Market Programe, European Innovation Council.
- EU investment | EU financing
- 22 Apr 2022,
08:00 AM - 08:20 AM CESTIntroductory remarks
- 08:20 AM - 09:20 AM CESTInvestEU
- 09:20 AM - 10:05 AM CESTImplementation of InvestEU
- 10:15 AM - 11:00 AM CESTEuropean Innovation Council
- 11:00 AM - 11:30 AM CESTSingle Market Programme
- 11:30 AM - 12:00 PM CESTRoom 1: European Commission
- 11:30 AM - 12:00 PM CESTRoom 2: European Investment Fund (debt products)
- 11:30 AM - 12:00 PM CESTRoom 3: European Investment Fund (equity products)
- 11:30 AM - 12:00 PM CESTRoom 4: European Innovation Council
- 03:00 PM - 05:00 PM CESTLaunch of InvestEU in Latvia: BOOSTER FOR INVESTMENTS FOR A GREEN, DIGITAL AND FAIR ECONOMY