On 23 May 2023, the European Innovation Council and SMEs Executive Agency (EISMEA) and the Directorate-General for European Civil Protection and Humanitarian Aid Operations (DG ECHO) are organising an informative webinar to learn more about the European Prize for Humanitarian Innovation (InnovAid).
The European Prize for Humanitarian Innovation (InnovAid) rewards the humanitarian organisations, social enterprises, and companies that are developing technology to better assist vulnerable people affected by natural hazards and man-made crises such as conflicts. Applications are open and the deadline for submissions is 07 October 2023.
Hear the testimonials and discover how you can win one of the 3 available prizes: the winner will be awarded €250,000, with €150,000 for the runner up and €100,000 for 3rd.
Ask your questions to the speakers using Slido.
For more information, check the call and application process on the InnovAid webpage.
For further comments and feedbacks, please contact EISMEA-INNOVAID@ec.europa.eu
- innovation | humanitarian aid
- 23 May 2023,
10:00 AM - 10:20 AM CESTWelcome and presentation of the European Prize for Humanitarian Innovation
- Jorge CANOVAS MONTOYA, Project Advisor, EISMEA I.01
- James CAREY, Policy officer - Innovation, DG ECHO C1
- 10:20 AM - 10:40 AM CESTPast winner' testimonial "EIC Horizon Prize on Affordable High-Tech for Humanitarian Aid"
- Pierre GALLIEN, Director of Innovation, Impact and Information, Handicap International - Humanity & Inclusion
- 10:40 AM - 11:20 AM CESTQ&A Session with the event code #InnovAid
- 11:20 AM - 11:30 AM CESTFinal remarks
- European Prize for Humanitarian Innovation