The session on the EIC Pathfinder challenge ‘Architecture, Engineering and Construction digitalisation’ is targeting research organisations, SMEs and start-ups, and companies that want to carry out potentially disruptive but risky research, starting from low technology readiness levels.
Future EIC Pathfinder applicants searching for project partners had the option to present themselves in a very short presentation (2 slides up to 2 minutes).
For your information, the sessions will not provide information that has been provided at the General Info Day, for instance on how to submit proposals. For participants seeking this type of information, please watch the recording of the General Info day.
- innovation | architecture | engineering structure
- Online only
- 2 Feb 2023,
11:00 AM - 11:10 AM CETWelcome & Introduction
Anne-Marie Sassen (EIC/EISMEA)
- 11:10 AM - 11:30 AM CETPresentation challenge 'Architecture, Engineering and Construction digitalization for a novel triad of design, fabrication, and materials'
Franc Mouwen (EIC/EISMEA)
- 11:30 AM - 12:00 PM CETQ&A
Franc Mouwen & Remus Iacobescu (EIC/EISMEA)
- 12:00 PM - 12:25 PM CETPossibility for participants to make a pitch, showcasing their interest to participate in proposals for this call
- Bureau Bouwtechniek
- Smart PMO
- 12:25 PM - 12:30 PM CETClosing remarks
Anne-Marie Sassen & Franc Mouwen (EIC/EISMEA)
- Online only