This Info Session aimed at presenting the scope, objectives, purpose, expected results and impact of the call HORIZON-EIC-2022-UKRAINIANTECH-01.
The proposed action is expected to support the Ukrainian tech start-ups and SMEs with the following outcomes:
- To ensure the business continuity of the Ukrainian tech start-ups and SMEs and their growth
- The integration of Ukrainian start-ups and SMEs to the European Innovation Ecosystem
- Raise awareness, knowledge and practical use of legal procedures for the integration of Ukrainian companies (start-ups and SMEs) to the European market;
- Promote best examples of successful tech Ukrainian start-ups and SMEs with global/European market coverage;
- Support deep-tech Ukrainian companies (start-ups and SMEs), as well as founders, innovators and tech-workers to identify European market needs, set up new business or expand their existing ones.
Consortium comprising at least three independent legal entities established in different Member States or Associated Countries and at least one legal entity established in Ukraine can submit proposals for this call.
Legal entities established in Ukraine may exceptionally participate in this Coordination and support action.
Participation in this call is limited to: European, national, regional and/or local authorities, innovation agencies, cluster organisations, accelerators, innovation hubs, incubators, technology parks, and/or any other representatives that lead initiatives/networks supporting the development of innovative start ups and deployment of innovation.
To know more about the EIC 20 million EUR support to Ukrainian tech start-ups, check the related factsheets.
In addition you can check the EIC Work programme 2022.
Main elements of the call:
Estimated duration: 24 months
Number of projects expected to be funded: 1
Indicative call opening: 23 June 2022
Indicative deadline for applications: 7 September 2022
Indicative budget: EUR 20 million from the 2022 budget. In order to have a Europe wide network it is envisaged to support a single action involving the relevant partner organisations. Nonetheless, this does not preclude applicants to request lower amounts. The funding rate of this grant is 100% of the eligible costs.
Please find here below the recording and the slides of the event:
- EU financing | innovation | ecosystem services | ecosystem
- 24 Jun 2022,
09:45 AM - 10:00 AM CESTOpening
- 10:00 AM - 10:05 AM CESTHousekeeping rules, agenda presentation
- 10:05 AM - 10:15 AM CESTWelcome
- 10:15 AM - 10:35 AM CESTFramework of the call
- 10:35 AM - 11:10 AM CESTSpecific calls conditions and financial support to third parties scheme
- 11:10 AM - 11:30 AM CESTTips and tricks for writing a good proposal
- 11:30 AM - 12:00 PM CESTQuestions and Answers
- 12:00 PM - 12:05 PM CESTClosing remarks