The support provided to date has resulted in:
• The portfolio of EIC companies achieving a combined valuation of over €40 billion, including 12 ‘unicorns’ and 112 ‘centaur’ companies.
• Incentivising over €10 billion in follow-on investments in its portfolio companies, including from venture capital, corporates, and national promotional banks.
• 20% of funding for women led companies under the Accelerator and over 30% women researchers in the Pathfinder.
• Completed 92 investment agreements and leveraged €500 million in co-investment alongside the EIC Fund representing 2.6 euro of additional equity investment for every euro of investment via the EIC Fund.
• Supported over 500 research projects that have produced around 1 375 innovations, with over 90% likely to result in a new or improved product or process.
• Provided €100 million to commercialise ground-breakingideas through the first set of EIC Transition calls.
- Publication date
- 7 December 2022