EIC Programme Manager for medical technologies and medical devices
After engineering studies at the Technical University of Catalonia, Enric obtained a PhD in engineering and neuroscience from the University of Southampton. He became a postdoctoral fellow at the California Institute of technology, returning to Europe as a Ramon y Cajal fellow, becoming a tenured academic at the Barcelona-based Bioengineering Research Centre.
He then left academic life to run his spin-off company, Aleria Biodevices, after which he became the director general of the Catalonia Foundation for R&I (FCRi), coordinating funding to support ground-breaking technologies. He also founded Afferent Technologies, a medical technology start-up.
Start date: 1 August 2020
2022 events in the field medical technologies and medical devices
- 7 - 8 DecemberEIC Summit, Brussels (BE) & online
- the flagship event of the EIC - see the EIC Summit page for more details
- MedTech side event “Building Synergies across the Medtech Projects”
- 14 NovemberMedica Fair Trade Düsseldorf
- see Medica Messe site for more details
- 1 JulyNeuro Tech Synergy event
- 18 MayImaging Synergy event