During the webinar, the participants will have the chance to hear from the EIC Programme Managers for each of the Challenges, but more importantly, also could ask questions.
The EIC Transition call will fund innovation activities that go beyond the experimental proof of principle in laboratory. It supports both the maturation and the validation of your novel technology in the lab and in relevant application environments and the development of a business case and business model towards the innovation’s future commercialisation.
For 2022, the Challenges are Green digital devices for the future, RNA-based therapies and diagnostics for complex and rare genetic diseases, and Process and system integration for clean energy technologies.
The deadline for submission of proposals related to these challenges is 28 September 2022 at 17.00 CET.
- 17 Jun 2022,
09:30 AM - 10:00 AM CESTWhat is EIC Transition?
- 10:00 AM - 10:15 AM CESTNecessary ingredients of successful Transition proposals
- 10:15 AM - 10:30 AM CESTQ&A
- 10:30 AM - 10:50 AM CESTEIC Transition challenge 1: Green digital devices for the future + Q&A
- 10:50 AM - 11:10 AM CESTEIC Transition challenge 2: Process and system integration of clean energy technologies + Q&A
- 11:10 AM - 11:30 AM CESTEIC Transition challenge 3: RNA-based therapies and diagnostics for complex or rare genetic diseases + Q&A
- 11:30 AM - 11:45 AM CESTOnboarding brand new beneficiaries: how to find relevant FET/ERC PoC/Pathfinder projects
- 11:45 AM - 12:00 PM CESTQ&A