The recently launched EIC Tech to Market (T2M) Programme is looking for external experts to join the activities that are now taking off. The goal is to onboard individuals with experience in bringing deep tech innovations to market to provide feedback on the potential of the EIC Beneficiaries’ innovations, act as mentors and contribute as experts in different business-related fields to support business ideas validation and venture creation.
With the recently launched new activities of the EIC Tech to Market Programme, the EIC aims to help deep-tech researchers and innovators from projects funded under EIC Pathfinder and Transition funding schemes in their transition from lab to market and to provide tailored support for the market deployment of research results.
It includes services with two complementary approaches: Entrepreneurship and Venture Building.
- Entrepreneurship Programme: customised training and support services for deep-tech researchers to valorise their research results and boost innovations to the market. The Programme is conceived in a modular way, going from the fundamentals of deep-tech entrepreneurship, illustrated through the personal story of successful founders, to “outside of the lab” activities where the solutions and business ideas are challenged by experienced mentors, investors and market representatives.
- Venture Building programme: services to help teams to exploit promising research results thanks to a range of activities from identification of promising business ideas to venture creation and development: individualised recruitment services, access to Entrepreneurs in Residence, advisory services in domains such as IP, finance, HR.
What’s in it for Experts?
- Getting to know the most innovative technologies being developed in Europe and participating in their market potential validation.
- First-hand access to future ventures and opportunity to become clients, partners or investors.
- Find solutions for your organisations’ challenges.
- Get onboarded in the venture building process (as mentors, experts or suppliers) with researchers and entrepreneurs that have accessed EIC’s highly competitive grants.
- Interact with high-level EIC representatives and contribute to new European emerging technologies and innovation strategies being developed.
- Get familiar with the EIC schemes and be engaged in the EIC community.
What roles will you be requested to perform?
- Act as a market expert to validate the business ideas/models of the most promising research and technology results from the EIC Beneficiaries enrolled in the programme.
- Act as an analyst to provide feedback on projects’ feasibility from a technical, business and team perspective, guiding the participants into the most effective path for successful venture building.
- Act as a mentor to offer valuable recommendations that will enable results owners to develop their projects further.
- Act as an expert for needs analysis in pre-venturing services (market intelligence, finance, venture incorporation, technology transfer, human capital, branding, regulatory, certification and standardisation).
- Act as supplier providing venture support and advisory services (market intelligence, finance, venture incorporation, technology transfer, human capital, branding, regulatory, certification and standardisation).
How can you apply?
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, please express your interest in taking part by filling in our form.
Applications are open and received on a rolling basis. Once we consider closing applications, that information will be clearly displayed in this page.
Guidelines on engagement
These activities will be ongoing throughout the programme’s implementation (until the end of 2024), so you can expect to be contacted at any time during this period.
The Programme’s team will get in touch with you in case your profile is considered a good match with the EIC Beneficiaries’ teams that will be onboarded to participate in the entrepreneurship and venture building journeys. At that time, more detailed information will be provided on the requirements of your participation, and you will be able to assess your availability and interest to get enrolled in the programme.
About the EIC Business Acceleration Services
About the EIC Tech to Market (T2M) Programme
EIC Tech to Market (T2M) aims to help researchers and innovators from projects funded under EIC Pathfinder and Transition funding schemes in their transition from lab to market and to provide tailored support for the market deployment of research results. It includes services with two complementary approaches: Entrepreneurship and Venture Building.
For additional information, please refer to our helpdesk by choosing “EIC T2M – External Experts” as the subject.