This session on EIC Pathfinder Challenge 'Responsible Electronics' targets organisations that want to carry out potentially disruptive but risky research, starting from low technology readiness levels.
Future EIC Pathfinder applicants had the opportunity to present themselves, their activities and type of partners they are looking for in a very short presentation (2 slides up to 2 minutes).
For your information, the sessions will not provide information that has been provided at the General Info Day, for instance on how to submit proposals. For participants seeking this type of information, please watch the recording of the General Info day.
- innovation | electronics industry
- 9 Feb 2023,
10:00 AM - 10:05 AM CETWelcome & Introduction
Anne-Marie Sassens (EIC/EISMEA)
- 10:05 AM - 10:30 AM CETEIC Pathfinder Challenge – “Responsible Electronics”
Challenge considerations and criteria
Examples of EIC projects in the thematic area of 'Materials for sustainable electronics'
Isabel Obieta (EIC/EISMEA)
- 10:30 AM - 10:50 AM CETQ&A
Isabel Obieta & Dalibor Grgec (EIC/EISMEA)
- 10:50 AM - 11:20 AM CETShort presentation of potential applicants for Pathfinder projects
- Silicon Nanoparticles / University of Twente
- Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
- Get Greener / Normandy Coating
- IrrevoChrom / University of Vienna
- 11:20 AM - 11:25 AM CETConclusions