EIC Programme Manager for Responsible Electronics
Isabel obtained a Master Degree in Physics (Semiconductor Physics) from the University of the Basque Country (Spain) and subsequently, earned a Doctoral Degree in Science (Microelectronics-Materials for Sensors) from the University of Navarra (Spain).
She started her career at AT&T Microelectronics transferred to AT&T-Bell Laboratories (USA) in the field of modelling and simulation of electronic components. Back in Spain, she joined one of the leading manufacturers of Power Discrete components, as an R&D Engineer and later, became Manager of Engineering and Production of the Wafer Fab, what gave her a wide picture of the microelectronics industry. At that position, she started her links with the European Commission as the representative of the group in Eurimus (Eureka Initiative for promotion of microsystem uses) Technical Committee.
Several years later, Isabel transitioned to Project Management in the field of Materials and Microtechnologies for Electronics in the largest technology center in Spain, Tecnalia, where she has initiated, managed and coordinated several new initiatives like the Nanotechnologies Program or the Printed Electronics Platform. She has also been Director of several Business Areas leading their market-technology and IP strategy. During all those years, she has been managing a large portfolio of European and private projects in the field of Micro-Nanofabrication, Functional Surfaces, Sensors and Printed Electronics.
All along her career, she has combined her job with activities as expert in innovation by performing Technology Due Diligences, evaluating new business opportunities for Venture capitals and Family offices or as Innovation Radar Expert for EU projects. She holds a title in Expert in Management of Innovation and Technology from Deusto Business School.
- 26 - 27 AprilWorkshop on Sustainable Electronics (Grenoble, France)
- Presentation of the EIC Pathfinder Challenge: Responsible Electronics and others. Co-organizing session on success stories of EIC beneficiaries
- 17 - 19 AprilHannover Messe (Hannover, Germany)
- Interactions with Industry 5.0 ecosystem
- Hannover Messe 2023
- 8 March 2023TechTour Growth Europe 2023 (Paris, France)
- Interactions with entrepreneurs and investors. EIC Scale Up 100.
- Tech Tour Growth Europe 2023
- 28 February - 1 March 2023LOPEC (Munich, Germany)
- Presentation at Startup Forum on Pathfinder challenge Responsible Electronics and others
- Program & highlights of LOPEC
- 24 January 2023Webinar "Licensing as exit strategy for the EIC beneficiaries"
- Organised by EIC Programme Managers Office, with the collaboration of Carles Puente (Fractus SA)
- Watch full webinar here
- 22 - 27 September 2022EIC Challenges Workshop with Member States
- Organised by the Programme Managers' Office
- Please find individual reports and Power Point presentations for the session here
- 10 - 12 October 2022International Conference & Exhibition on Green Flexible Printed Electronics Industry (ICEFPE22), Athens (EL)
- 15 - 18 November 2022Fast Forward Startup Platform
- 24 - 26 November 2022European Forum for Electronic Components and Systems (EFECS 2022)